Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tour of the Big Holes -- Lies, damn lies, and the tales of "locals"

Rolled across the valley yesterday to see what was there. I suffered through 13 miles of headwinds only to find that the rumors of sweet singletrack were a bunch of lies. All I found were rutted ATV trails, old roads and mudbogs, and piles and piles of cow shit. Luckily I managed to avoid repeating anything, so I finished the loop, got out of the crap and back to the road after about 14 miles of suffering. I saw only one other poor soul (and two cows) who probably heard the same rumors I had.

Because I know most of my "loyal" readers only tune in because they enjoy reading about my suffering, I decided to take a few photos to appease their sadism. Enjoy.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be a tough life!

Anonymous said...

You need to update this shit!! I know soemthing must be going on that makes you angry/happy